Your cart is currently empty!
Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to SoundEngine! If you visit our shop it means that you automatically accept all these terms and conditions. Please carefully read all information concerning our guidelines, terms and agreements.
SoundEngine Return Policy
If you purchased product from SoundEngine.com and received the wrong product, please contact us. We will immediately correct this error.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on downloads.
SoundEngine Sound Effects, Sample, and Synth Patch Library End User License Agreement (EULA)
Terms and Conditions
SoundEngine, LLC (the “Licensor”) is the owner, licensor and copyright holder of all sound effect, sample, and synth patch libraries (the “Product”) offered on SoundEngine.com.
All SoundEngine Products sold are royalty-free, and include a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non- transferable license to the user. Once you (the “Licensee” / “You”) purchase a license, you can use the Products as many times as you want and on as many personal or professional projects as You want.
By purchasing and downloading Products from SoundEngine.com, you acknowledge, agree to, and are bound by all terms, conditions and limitations listed in this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”).
1. Use the Product as a part of your creative work in any format you require such as DVD, Blu-ray, CD-ROM, film, tape, and digital audio files.
2. Synchronize the Products with any type of audio and visual productions such as short film, feature length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and multimedia presentations.
3. Use the Products as part of a public viewing or broadcast of your production or product such as web sites, podcasting, radio, film, TV, DVD, and Blu-ray.
4. Modify the Products for use in the creative works such as short film, feature length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and multimedia presentations. Credit to the Licensor must be given in this case.
You are not authorized to:
1. Claim authorship or ownership of any of the Products covered by this license. Notwithstanding the above, the Licensee is not required to provide any copyright or source attribution to the Licensor when using the Recordings.
2. Unlawfully copy, lend, trade, duplicate, resell, hire, upload or download to a database, server, or network or otherwise distribute the Product.
1. Licensor warrants and represents that:
Licensor has full power and capacity to enter into this Agreement, to carry out its obligations hereunder, and to grant the rights herein granted to the Licensee;
The Products are the original work of Licensor or its suppliers;
The Products will not infringe upon any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party (when used as permitted); and
The license granted to the Licensee cannot be terminated (subject to the Licensee paying the designated license fee at purchase).
2. The Licensee warrants and represents that:
The Licensee has full power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to carry out its obligations hereunder.
The Licensee shall indemnify and hold harmless the Licensor from and against any and all direct or indirect damages, costs, judgments, penalties and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) which may be obtained against, imposed upon or suffered by any of them as a result of any breach or alleged breach by the Licensee of any of the Licensee’s representations or warranties under this Agreement.
The provisions of this section 1 shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
3. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A.
All terms in this EULA apply to a individual user. For organizations with 2+ users, a multi-user license is required. Please contact us for more details.
Any questions regarding usage of the sounds should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call SoundEngine.com at +1.831.531.8495
All products sold on this site are copyright © 1993-2023 SoundEngine, LLC